• Public/Products Liability
  • Employers Liability
  • Professional Indemnity
  • Airside Liability


  • Manufacturers' Commercial Insurance
  • Wholesalers' Commercial Insurance
  • Distributors' Commercial Insurance
  • Import and Export Commercial Insurance
  • Food & Drink Commercial Insurance
  • Packaging Commercial Insurance
  • Processing Commercial Insurance
  • Transportation Industry Insurance
  • Warehouse Insurance
  • Factory Insurance

Our commercial combined insurance can include a wide range of covers, such as:

  • Commercial Buildings Insurance
  • Business Contents Insurance
  • Motor Fleet
  • Directors & Officers Liability
  • Contractors All Risks Insurance 

Including hired-in and own plant

  • Fixtures & Fittings Insurance 
  • Business Machinery Insurance 
  • Stock Insurance
  • Public Liability Insurance
  • Products Liability Insurance
  • Employers' Liability Insurance
  • Deterioration of Stock Insurance
  • Glass Insurance
  • Money Insurance
  • Business Interruption Insurance
  • Legal Expenses Insurance
  • Terrorism insurance
  • Goods in Transit Insurance
  • Engineering Insurance
  • Directors' & Officers' Insurance

Motor Trade

  • Car Dealerships
  • Repair Shops
  • Body Shops
  • Valeters
  • Windscreen Fitters
  • Exhaust and Tyre Fitters
  • Accessory Fitters
  • Petrol Stations


  • All vehicles are insured for any authorised driver with discounts for drivers over 25 or 30 years of age.
  • Premium payments by monthly instalments with no need for a deposit depending on premiums
  • Uninsured loss recovery insurance up to £100,000
  • Additional vehicles can qualify for a fleet discount up to 50%
  • A single policy renewal date for your entire fleet
  • Cover for all commercial vehicles, cars and special type vehicles – including forklift trucks and cranes - can be included within the fleet insurance policy
  • All policies are underwritten by major UK insurers


Property & Landlords

  • Buildings Insurance
  • Landlords Contents (including communal areas)
  • Loss of Rent Insurance
  • Property Owners' Liability Insurance
  • Landlord Legal Protection Insurance


We can also offer landlord insurance on a wide range of property types including:

  • Residential Dwellings
  • Office Blocks
  • Industrial Units
  • Listed Buildings
  • Weekend or Holiday Homes
  • Unoccupied Properties
  • Blocks of Flats


We can also provide landlord insurance to cover a wide range of tenants, such as:

  • Asylum Seekers
  • Business Tenants
  • Council Tenants
  • DSS Tenants
  • Housing Association Tenants
  • Letting Agent Tenants
  • Local Authority Tenants
  • Multi-Tenure Tenants
  • Owner Occupied Tenants
  • Professional Tenants
  • Students


Home Insurance

Home Insurance: Buildings and Contents

Our panel of home insurance providers can offer you discounts for combined buildings & contents home insurance cover, though we can also offer you great deals on buildings insurance and contents insurance when taken out separately.

Home Insurance: Buildings Only

If you already have home insurance contents cover, then we can provide you with buildings only home insurance policies. Our wide range of policies means we can offer you cover whether you live in a flat, a house or even a mansion.

Home Insurance: Contents Only

We have a number of contents only home insurance policies to provide cover for your possessions and valuables and give you peace of mind.

Home Insurance for Mid and High Net Worth Individuals

Whether you're a mid or high net worth individual in need of specialist home insurance cover, AMAC, with our wide network of home insurance contacts, can offer you a range of specialist policies which can accommodate your specific insurance requirements.